In case of accident my blood type is Dr Pepper shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


I wish all of you peace, prosperity, and In case of accident my blood type is Dr Pepper shirt. We really have so much more in common than news agencies wish us to believe. Namaste. Reading all these comments and people watching from all the World in the same direction….makes me think that we have more things that unite us as humans as the ones that may divide us. Today is my Mom’s Heavenly Birthday, I am watching from Los Angeles California!!! RIP My Beautiful Mama and Happy Birthday in Heaven. Love this everything human or not to grace the earth has looked at the same moon… everyone looking at the moon now is looking at the same thing together.. I think that’s wonderful.
Case Accident Blood Type Dr Pepper Sweater

Buy this shirt: In case of accident my blood type is Dr Pepper shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/