Yes I’m a spoiled girl but not yours I am the property of a freaking awesome Fiance he was born in August he is a bit crazy and scares me sometimes you hurt me and they’ll never find your body shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


Sarah Mills thank you so much for the Yes I’m a spoiled girl but not yours I am the property of a freaking awesome Fiance he was born in August he is a bit crazy and scares me sometimes you hurt me and they’ll never find your body shirt. I’m glad you stay as positive as you can. I like the video and the vocals, but I gotta say the track feels recycled. Recycle bottles, not tracks yo. I really sorry to hear that and hope you feel better my father passed away 4 days after you posted this song. And I love it and made me feel a bit better. Thank you. I miss my Cici now, she passed shortly after my first baby was born, I cried so hard watching this video, so many emotions, happy. And sad. Taylor Ann, I send you warmth and wipe away the tears that I know your Angel would gladly lick! I hope strength finds you again!
Yes I'm a spoiled girl but not yours I am the property of a freaking awesome Fiance Ladies Tee

Buy this shirt: Yes I’m a spoiled girl but not yours I am the property of a freaking awesome Fiance he was born in August he is a bit crazy and scares me sometimes you hurt me and they’ll never find your body shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/