Being a grandma doesn’t make me old it makes me blessed shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


Her curls after the Being a grandma doesn’t make me old it makes me blessed shirt. They needed some deep conditioning. Too long of a video for me. What’s up with the lighting the hair on fire? Can someone tell me or at the least tell me where to fast forward to? That girl with the blonde hair and dark roots had absolutely no business doing a hair hack video. She needs to hackysack that shit off and try again because that hair is dead. Also, you better stop with that candle trick you’re going to have little girls staring their hair on fire. Imagine explaining your job to uncles and aunties at a family gathering then proceeding to show them these videos.
Being A Grandma Doesn't Make Me Old It Makes Me Blessed Hoodie