Daddy you are as smart as Iron man as strong as Hulk as fast as Superman as brave as Batman you are our favorite superhero shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


I will never stop tagging you in theDaddy you are as smart as Iron man as strong as Hulk as fast as Superman as brave as Batman you are our favorite superhero shirt because I’ll never get over the trauma of drinking something you mixed for me. Too funny. I see it in my feed. Of course, think of YOU! Look down and you’re the reason it’s in my feed. Some people just need to lighten up. Everything is so damn serious anymore, no sense of humor. I don’t believe it was meant in any harm. We’re not going to talk about the Margaritas that you made that went from margarita mix drinks to straight Tequila shots.
Daddy Smart Iron Man Strong Hulk Fast Superman Brave Batman Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Daddy you are as smart as Iron man as strong as Hulk as fast as Superman as brave as Batman you are our favorite superhero shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/