I can’t walk on water but I can stagger on beer shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


I do not know you but I can’t tell by your comment that I can’t walk on water but I can stagger on beer shirt!!! I am a nurse and most days I can’t get by without the tech I work with. You are not “just a CNA”. You are an angel to both your patients and your nurses!!! God bless you! Nurses are not nurses without their team! It takes everyone working together to make things run smoothly. I have had the privilege to work with some phenomenal CNA’s and could have not gotten through some shifts without their knowledge and help!
I Can't Walk On Water But I Can Stagger On Beer Hoodie

Buy this shirt: I can’t walk on water but I can stagger on beer shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/