I solemnly swear I’m up to some shenanigans shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


Has that I solemnly swear I’m up to some shenanigans shirt. Tony Brown, you say how are they disrespecting the flag well if I called all black people niggers but then turned around and said it’s not because there skin color is it ok. Jeremy Buse What you’re not mentioning is that since there are more whites in America. basic math will tell you whites get killed by police more, more whites in prison etc because there are more whites. It’s disproportional. So look deeper into why 13% makes up 50%+ crime and you’ll find out the reality of what it’s like being black in America.
I Solemnly Swear I'm Up To Some Shenanigans Hoodie

Buy this shirt: I solemnly swear I’m up to some shenanigans shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/