Official If I’m drunk it’s my sister’s fault shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


This is Official If I’m drunk it’s my sister’s fault shirt. Each generation rediscovers what already exists instead of searching for things that don’t. This gentleman just wrote a comment proving the lack of reading comprehension on the internet. I can’t wait to see his Ted talk about it. He said several times “WE”… they’re even pictures of his team with the awards. No one assumed that he did it alone and he was very clear that he didn’t do it alone that he did it with a team. Leaving the caption did say he everybody here actually watch the video so it was really obvious that it was was a team.
Official If I'm Drunk It's My Sister's Fault Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Official If I’m drunk it’s my sister’s fault shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/