Yes I’m a spoiled daughter but not yours shirt


I have seen many people post on the Yes I’m a spoiled daughter but not yours I am the property of a freaking awesome dad he was born in June he’s a bit crazy and scares me sometimes dont’ flirt with me if you can read this you are already too close shirt. I know it sounds odd but I have seen people make great connections. Maybe try that!! Anything to help!! Song K. Moua, I’m sending you a friend request. I recently registered as a donor. For my mom. I am eager to go the paired/exchange route – if necessary. What if something can work out? John Antony, that’s’ awesome! I was going to mention the same thing. I was lucky enough to my sister’s match but had already started looking into paired/chain donation in case it didn’t work out. It’s such a great idea!
Yes I'm A Spoiled Daughter But Not Yours Hoodie