Never underestimate a woman who listens to Rammstein and was born in February shirt

I don’t know why, but you’re the Never underestimate a woman who listens to Rammstein and was born in February shirt person who popped into my head as someone who would really appreciate this. I thought it was stupid. And then I watched 15 seconds more. And was like. Okay, its stupid but a little funny. Do it in the back seat, there’s more room oh I so hope to be her when I get older – or Catherine, she was deffo at the metal gigs in her youth. It doesn’t take much talent to do what they’re doing. What? Must be kidding. It’s even better when you understand German. Their lyrics are often pure poetry. Maybe some lyrics and subtitles next time and other songs like Müter, Links 2 3 4, Rosenrot could change their perception of the Group. Rammstein is amazeballs and you should definitely do a second episode including. I love that most of them “kind of liked it for some reason”. The vocals, the music, the images, they all appeal to our carnal senses.
Never Underestimate Woman Listens Rammstein Born February Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Never underestimate a woman who listens to Rammstein and was born in February shirt
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/