The lion king remember who you are shirt

You’re first ever The lion king remember who you are shirt! You were only 2 years and two months old. We left Mark at grannie’s he was just 2 and a half months old. Will never forget when you told that man in the cinema when he laughed it’s not funny! Not long after Mufasa died. The first Disney film I ever saw, just before it came out mum bought me a Simba soft toy which I still have and keep next to my bed. Remember so well, as it was the year my husband and I started dating properly went to see a film and this was a trailer. Just came on with no intro. I wept as was so emotional. Remember going to the cinema to see this and by the end, it had become my favorite Disney film of all. I remember it well I spent my birthday money on the cassette of the soundtrack and spent every day learning the words in the sleeve.
The Lion King Remember Who You Are Hoodie

Buy this shirt: The lion king remember who you are shirt
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/