Never underestimate a woman who listens to Freddie Mercury and was born in June shirt, hoodie, sweater 

I think this all the Never underestimate a woman who listens to Freddie Mercury and was born in June shirt! Driving to work listening to music, remembering how many awesome bands I saw life through the late seventies, eighties, wouldn’t have missed it for anything. I never regret seeing, “Queen” at San Francisco’s Winterland in 1977. It was a last minute decision to attend that performance. I spent my career working as a photo editor, so I am inundated with literally thousands of pictures! Both my pictures, those from my work with many great photographers. And now all my parents’ photographs, ALL of which I need to sort through and catalog. Plus I moved, mentioned earlier, complicating things further. So it’s like finding a needle in a haystack at the moment. No worries, if I locate them, I will post!
Never Underestimate Woman Listens Freddie Mercury Born June Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Never underestimate a woman who listens to Freddie Mercury and was born in June shirt, hoodie, sweater 
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/