Official Hedgehog pocket shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt

Think I’m tired. I read the Official Hedgehog pocket shirt and spent ages trying to work it out, I was like squirlhog?! Cos I couldn’t remember that it’s called a hedgehog and not a squirrel. I must put my little feet out to balance my big round body, while I eat this mini piece of apple” lol that is too cute. Maybe is someone righted her, she is able to eat easier. But oh, she is a little darling! Melts my heart seeing this want to adopt a hedgehog after seeing this video now. Markus adds this to my list of pets. I like how his little legs slowly pop out. do they teach this technique in veterinary school? So adorable! I swear I drooled a little while watching. Just from the pure cuteness of this video. Little thing needs to make space for his snack. Better untuck those legs.
Official Hedgehog Pocket Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Official Hedgehog pocket shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/