Guitar Uke I am your father shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt

We need more Dad’s like this Guitar Uke I am your father shirt. So many families are only a one parent household. Keep up the walking with your son. My mom walked into my highschool with me on my first day of freshman year and yelled out “look at all of them in their little uniforms! It’s just like Harry Potter!! Gotta love her. I dont get what the big deal is. Is it because he is a man. If he was a woman than this wouldn’t even make any headlines not that it should. A parent has been a parent shouldn’t be a headline. These are the best kind of photos to see on anybody’s feed! Absolutely such a fantastic photo. I took my sons, six years apart, to preschool and kindergarten, but after a few weeks for 1st grade, they wanted to go alone. I guess they wanted their independence.
Guitar Uke I Am Your Father Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Guitar Uke I am your father shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/