Back off I have a crazy sister she has anger issues shirt, hoodie, sweater

I really hope that in the Back off I have a crazy sister she has anger issues shirt, he captures her in the middle of the office and plants one right on her in front of everyone. That would be ideal for me. If you could get right on that, writers. The Proposal with Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds! Then the next season could focus on how they navigate it once it’s out, and Diana’s reactions. I’m on team Liza. I’m glad she stood up for herself and I’m glad Josh gave her a reality check. I hope that this becomes an eye-opener for Charles and that he realizes that he can’t keep putting his company ahead of the people he claims to love. Idk who will end up with who? But I think Liza is growing as a person and that’s all one can ask for, growth.
Back Off I Have A Crazy Sister She Has Anger Issues Hoodie