Always be yourself unless you can be a weeniecorn the always be a weeniecorn shirt, hoodie, sweater

I remember eating this Always be yourself unless you can be a weeniecorn the always be a weeniecorn shirt I was much younger and leaving the strawberry ice cream as the chocolate and vanilla was my favorite. Watching this on the bus and I have people hovering over my shoulder watching! And I don’t know them. This is so funny. I had to try to quit laughing to be able to write this. Just when I think you guys can’t get any better boom you crack another one out. So this is right up there at the top. Ryan – you are getting seriously good at this. Your videos have always been entertaining, but this one is really special. As I wrote on youtube, you forgot one of the best weapons a dachshund can have – his bad breath although Crusoe’s breath may be better than my two.
Always Unless Can Weeniecorn Always Weeniecorn Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Always be yourself unless you can be a weeniecorn the always be a weeniecorn shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/