Save a pitbull euthanize a dog fighter shirt

This is Save a pitbull euthanize a dog fighter shirt. Found him digging through a friend’s trash. He has scars everywhere. The worst is from an embedded collar and split lip. But he cuddles with me every night. He’s great with my other dogs and is slowly being socialized with my cat. I spend half my time fantasizing about winning a lottery so that I could give a gazillion dollars to Villalobos Rescue Center and the other half fantasizing about winning a lottery and adopting every single dog Tia has available. Y’know, I really ought to buy a lottery ticket some day. as bad as he was, he stood there so calm and let them bathe him and work with him these dogs are Not Killers it’s the people that raise them that make them ill-mannered.
Save A Pitbull Euthanize A Dog Fighter Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Save a pitbull euthanize a dog fighter shirt
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/