In a world full of Grinches be a cindy lou who sweater, ladies, hoodie and longsleeve tee

It is a In a world full of Grinches be a cindy lou who sweater way of life for many that shut themselves off from the world. And she grows and grows. They don’t go out cause people starred at them starve itself fat is ugky. I’ve lost seventy pounds never want be like that again justchad all my teeth pulled I want improve my self not self destruct. That seems to be exactly what’s going on. He sounds like a psychopath reasonably explaining things in her life without letting her say much. Feeders are real! Men try to get w me often and want to feed and watch me eat! Dude, I’m trying to work out and lose weight. Watch me eat some of these fruits and veggies. would’ve never known about bug chasers! I’m plagued by feeders and chubby chasers.
In A World Full Of Grinches Be A Cindy Lou Who Hoodie