I didn’t go to Harvard I went to Great Lakes shirt

So let me say this, then I didn’t go to Harvard I went to Great Lakes shirt annoying thing to a coach is for a parent from the stand criticizing him for his coaching style or disagreeing with his play calling. What the parent fail to realize is the more you yell from the stand, the harder you make it for your child. I suggest if you do not like the coaching staff and their coaching decisions you are welcome to withdraw your child from the school and enroll him where you think he better fit. I pray for the next coach that has to put up with uncle Don obnoxious and loud comments. Maybe the reason your Nephew is on the bench is maybe he’s not that good. So, why don’t they just make a rule if you say it your done coaching or playing period? Color is irrelevant just stop using the word.
I Didn't Go To Harvard I Went To Great Lakes Hoodie