Business Princess Leia Carrie Fisher Star Wars shirt

First time re-watching these Business Princess Leia Carrie Fisher Star Wars shirt between Han Solo and Princess Leia in The Force Awakens, Wow! You can see they had a real romance outside of the films. I know the rumors about them hating each other, but you usually hate the person you love. These are some amazing scenes. RIP Princess Leia. A shining light to us all. May the Force be with you and all Star Wars fans. You can read of their factual romance in The Princess Diarist -an amazingly funny! Thoughtful, wise person, in all of her books. Such love for our beloved princess I speak on behalf of Star Wars fans around the world and say thank you for all you have done with the force I remember when my dad told me that my grandfather uses to watch Star Wars while holding me.
Business Princess Leia Carrie Fisher Star Wars Hoodie