Death in my metal not in my meals shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


That’s called paying your debt to Death in my metal not in my meals shirt. Get a grip. You really need to work on your empathy and compassion. I really hope when you’re in your lowest point someone extends even the tiniest bit of empathy, cause you’re going to need it and you’re going to want someone to understand. I think Julia is a taking a ride on the new found it’s cool to be racist train. Notice her last comment. Damn so I guess no one in this world deserves a second chance to be a better person because at one time they made bad choices? Furthermore, idk how you got that she doesn’t feel remorse from a less than 5 min video, she cried the whole time, she told exactly what she did and she owned it. Stop trolling.
Death In My Metal Not In My Meals Hoodie