Yes I’m a spoiled son but not yours shirt


Dialysis is Yes I’m a spoiled son but not yours I am the property of a freaking awesome mom she was born in April she’s a bit crazy and scares me sometimes mess with me the beast in her will awake and they’ll never find your body shirt. You feel uncomfortable in your own skin and can never truly sate your thirst. Hopefully, I can get a third transplant because at 40 I refuse to do it indefinitely. It’s just about risk factors. Dialysis isn’t a permanent solution. Good question though. They said he might not live to 30 because the typical dialysis patient only lives 5-10 years after starting. A lot of people on dialysis die of complications such as infection (dialysis is invasive), congestive heart failure due to fluid build up, electrolyte imbalance such as high potassium leading to heart failure, and stroke complications from high blood pressure.
Yes I'm A Spoiled Son But Not Yours Hoodie