I asked God for a best friend he sent me my grandma I asked God for a best partner in crime he sent me my grandma shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


You are an I asked God for a best friend he sent me my grandma I asked God for a best partner in crime he sent me my grandma shirt. When my dad was a boy he had nephroblastoma so he had one kidney left. My dad passed away in February due to cancer (unrelated to what he had as a child) I wish i could have done something to have changed the situation but I couldn’t. He was terminal. You should be so proud of yourself. Congratulations, i just donated to a friend of my husband’s. It is a very humbling experience. God had control and all will be amazing.. prayers for a speedy recovery.
I Asked God For A Best Friend He Sent Me My Grandma Hoodie