I just freaking love cows ok shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


Most of the I just freaking love cows ok shirt. Her sister and niece have had transplants. I hope the best for you in the future. Dialysis is no permanent solution and it varies a lot how long someone can live on dialysis. My former sister-in-law died in her 30s on dialysis while waiting for a donor match. Her brother who was a match refused to donate because his time was too important to waste recuperating from the surgery to donate. Dialysis pretty much can only keep you alive for a very short period while waiting for a donor, it kills your other organs. Dialysis just delays the inevitable and it’s very tough on the patient. Some only respond to hemo so long it’s a tough way to live a successful transplant is the best hope in the long run.
I Just Freaking Love Cows Ok Hoodie