We bring people from shithole countries because shithole Democrats need shithole votes so they can turn America into a shithole shirt

I wish more parents felt this We bring people from shithole countries because shithole Democrats need shithole votes so they can turn America into a shithole shirt. My stepson goes to school with a boy that has Cerebral palsy and makes it a point to include him at recess! Makes me so proud of the kind-hearted little man he’s growing into! His parents have thanked us and his mother and stepfather numerous times for raising such a sweet respectful child! Rosario Liz Gonzalez, You are the most loving, kind hearted, caring person ever! Words can’t express how this made me feel knowing that it’s still people out there that bring their children up to the right way! As his aunt, this comment made my heart happy we are very thankful for everyone’s support.
We Bring People From Shithole Hoodie