January girl with three sides the quiet side the fun and crazy side shirt, hoodie, sweater


I know they’re just rodents, but I do find them endlessly fascinating and January girl with three sides the quiet side the fun and crazy side shirt. This just makes me wonder about drought and all the other wildlife but, yay for kind humans. This is sweet. I once had to help a squirrel open a bag of peanuts. I saw him struggling with the bag, So, I went over, And, He backed away a little to allow me to open it. Poor baby was thirsty and probably dehydrated. Thank goodness to the person who shared their water. So sad that our parks are closed and not only do we as residents of the USA lose out so do our animals. Let’s open our parks.
January Girl With Three Sides The Quiet Side The Fun And Crazy Side Hoodie