Pawma a woman who proudly claims her children’s dogs as her Granddogs shirt, hoodie


These suck ass. All of these are Pawma a woman who proudly claims her children’s dogs as her Granddogs shirt. Where’s the guys and dolls? Kiss me kate? Does anything go? Shit, I would even take beauty and the beast. Never was in drama. I sang almost all of these in the choir. I spent 5 years all the way from elementary to high school performing many of these songs. But I doubt any of my drama friends singing high school music. I swear Hamilton, Dear Evan Hansen, and Once on this Island is all my brother sings lately. He’s playing Agwe in Once for his H.S. and saw Hamilton, so he’s a drama/show choir nerd. Makes me proud. Okay but bohemian rhapsody.
Pawma A Woman Who Proudly Claims Her Children's Dogs As Her Granddogs Hoodie