I will drink Jameson here or there I will drink Jameson everywhere shirt, hoodie, sweater


Proving once and I will drink Jameson here or there I will drink Jameson everywhere shirt, impairing the decision making process. I get a Carlsberg box tattooed on me to represent Reading 11 and the official bond of our friendship whilst I hit Adam round the head with it? Loves that drink but it rots your stomach really bad for your beer only for me now was really bad still suffering now with stomach pains gives you strong stomach acid and bad breath. These guys should be on the next Strongbow ad or endorsed or something. I am actually going to try that drink I have never heard of. We have strong bow dry etc but I don’t drink much.
I Will Drink Jameson Here Or There I Will Drink Jameson Everywhere Hoodie