Snoopy you left me beautiful memories your love is still my guide shirt, hoodie


I need u to practice this Snoopy you left me beautiful memories your love is still my guide shirt. We can do a duo dance! Btw check out the size of the feet compared to the body. Not in proportion. I’m going to come over and recreate this dance for you while you recover no but for real I think we could have don’t this in Florida. Notice he’s not self-conscious and also active? Might end up more emotionally well adjusted and likely to lose weight as he grows than in a culture that’s actually obsessed with him ‘battling’ with weight loss. Turkish ppl think a healthy child is a fat child. If u say wow this kid is fat, they’ll start knocking on the wood.
Snoopy You Left Me Beautiful Memories Your Love Is Still My Guide Hoodie