I may live in Florida but I’ll always have the Eagles in my DNA shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


Every last drop minus the I may live in Florida but I’ll always have the Eagles in my DNA shirt, the little guy was thirsty and this sweet human helped him. This may be cute, but this kind of activity is very bad for wildlife. Whether through the use of food or water, habituation of wildlife never works out for the wildlife in the long run. These animals are adapted for life in a desert ecosystem. This little guy may look like he needs the water, but in truth, this was just an easy pit-stop for him. He can find it elsewhere and he will find it elsewhere. There’s always a small chance that he won’t, but that’s how nature works.
I May Live In Florida But I'll Always Have The Eagles In My Dna Hoodie