Cry me a river and drown in it bitch shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


Whereas this is a Cry me a river and drown in it bitch shirt, I seriously doubt it shut her down. If someone’s beliefs are strong enough to deny their children the gift of art, they likely won’t change their minds. I’m so proud of you Michael and his response was as great as his Testimony. We as a non-perfect world should acknowledge everyone as equal. I love glitter too. Even if the Mom did feel this way, a real Christian person with Christian values would shame another person for his beliefs. Shame on her for attacking an obviously talented person who is doing what he loves!
Cry Me A River And Drown In It Bitch Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Cry me a river and drown in it bitch shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/