Can’t work today my arm is in a cast shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


Emma Andonopoulos I think this is Can’t work today my arm is in a cast shirt. Some of the people on here need a mental evaluation. Especially the guy who said the dog should on your pillow. I think he looks like your baby and so he is trying to show him the amount of work it takes to clean up that mess. Good Job. Understanding what it means or not, bet your dog thinks about this next time it goes to knock over the trash. I think that except for violent dumb people, every dog owner knows what their dog thinks and feels in certain situations I know I do. Emma – you shouldn’t have had to explain yourself – but I get why you did. I feel like I wish I was Poseidon.
Can't Work Today My Arm Is In A Cast Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Can’t work today my arm is in a cast shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/