Today I’m nanny’s problem shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


This dog just looks so scared! I didn’t enjoy the Today I’m nanny’s problem shirt. Not judging the owner as I believe he is taken care of and loved by her comment but I did not like watching this video at all. I don’t think you’re an a abusive owner by any stretch. And correcting a dog for inappropriate behavior is fine but it has to be the right type of corrections. This wasn’t funny for the simple fact that clearly you and your husband are incapable of reading stress signals in your dog. This animal is visibly stressed and freaked out by the way hes being handled and rightfully so. This also teaches him nothing.
Today I'm Nanny's Problem Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Today I’m nanny’s problem shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/