On a dark desert highway cool wind in my hair shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


Where is the owner of that On a dark desert highway cool wind in my hair shirt! He should be responsible for that and if no one owns that goat why not just tie it down to a tree or a post. I’d unleash my full animal on this animal. He’s only a goat. The Greatest of all time. Haha. Just kidding. But that’s what I’ll say to it once I charge him down with a couple o really hard karate kicks to the head. What this video doesn’t show is the town’s people caught the goat and killed him. He was served up on Christmas day. That’s how I envisioned this story ended. Kill this animal.
On A Dark Desert Highway Cool Wind In My Hair Hoodie

Buy this shirt: On a dark desert highway cool wind in my hair shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/