A woman cannot survive on coffee alone she also need a chihuahua shirt

Reminder to anyone that A woman cannot survive on coffee alone she also need a chihuahua shirt my house is a safe zone. Coffee maker or tea can be on in minutes. I will always be available. Text me, ring me, anything. I will be there. I can be a shoulder to cry on, or an ear to listen. Nothing worse than being alone. Within the next 10 minutes, I got my coffee on the go and left. I took R with me and we left B there, sitting alone because she deserved it. Now, here is what assholes like B should know. Today right after everyone got off the bus at the depot, I got on and the bus driver left me alone to get a coffee. I can’t lie at that moment I was incredibly tempted to drive away on the bus and I had to be like Missy today is not the day to ruin your life. Some other day.
A Woman Cannot Survive On Coffee Alone She Also Need A Chihuahua Hoodie