A wise woman once said fuck this shit and she lived happily ever after shirt

A wise woman Builds her home but the A wise woman once said fuck this shit and she lived happily ever after shirt tears it down. Carefully weigh your decisions and actions before carrying them out as a woman. You are the spice of your home. You are beautiful because you say you are, and you hold yourself that way. A beautiful woman delights the eye; a wise woman, the understanding; a pure one, the soul. And in her smile, I see something more beautiful than the stars. My mom always said that when people leave your life, God replaces them with better people who bring true happiness and love to your life. My mom is a wise woman. I’ve grown so much this past year. I can’t wait to see what else God has in store for me. All these struggles and storms are molding me into such a strong, peaceful, wise woman. Life is too good.
A Wise Woman Once Said Fuck This Shit Hoodie