Growth mindset I can learn from my mistakes shirt

I got out over my Growth mindset I can learn from my mistakes shirt once already about the Kavanaugh allegations before we knew what they were in any detail and made an ass out of myself; if nothing else I can learn from that stupid mistake and not repeat it. This is a serious story. But you won’t hear any takes from me. You cannot control anyone’s actions but your own! Forget em sis! Love yourself first and then everything falls into place. It took me 30 years to figure that out. Learn from my mistakes. I set goals to take control drink out my own bottle. I make mistakes but learn from every one. And when it’s said and done, I bet this brother be a better one If I upset you don’t stress never forget that God isn’t finished with me yet.
Growth Mindset I Can Learn From My Mistakes Hoodie