The only thing getting lit this weekend are my fall candles shirt

My The only thing getting lit this weekend are my fall candles shirt and I am looking to add a plus one to ours. Must like pumpkin cookies, fall scented candles, warm cozy blankets and lots of cuddles. Apply within. I just got in my 9 fall candles, assorted wall flower plugins, pumpkin glittery wall flowers, coconut pumpkin latte soap, and am sitting with a bag of candy corn. Won’t he do it? Like shit, I didn’t know I needed 5 more fall candles. Halloween I love fall scents and bonfires my blood type is pumpkin spice” girls are so basic and if u think for one second that I am one of those girls then you absolutely right bring on the mahogany teakwood candles and pass me some marshmallows.
The Only Thing Getting Lit This Weekend Are My Fall Candles Sweater