So there’s this boy who kinda stole my heart he calls me Aunt shirt

One time I told my old counselor that So there’s this boy who kinda stole my heart he calls me Aunt shirt some boy stole my heart and I wanted it back & he told me to let him keep that one because I’ll grow a bigger and better one for someone that will give me their heart too. So finally I watched yesterday it was a complete package of fun it a whole package of comedy worth watching loved it. And Fadi you were looking beyond classy in the movie your dressing sense looks and your cars stole my heart. To some Roman is just a wrestler or a celeb they can get recognition from. For me, he is truly my hero and biggest inspiration. From this point, he stole a piece of my heart. I wish him a lifetime of success, good health, and happiness because he brings me joy.
So There's This Boy Who Kinda Stole My Heart He Calls Me Aunt V-neck T-shirt