I vant to suck your boob shirt

Tryna proves an I vant to suck your boob shirt point but flop at it. Bitch, you’re not worth my time. You seem pressed and hungry come here boo suck on this boob and bring your other friend too. Every time I see your boobs I wish I could do 3 things. Suck them until my jaw goes numb, squeeze them from behind while im fucking you and then fall asleep on them. They look so comfy. Why don’t you shut your stupid bitch of a girlfriend up and suck on my tits in front of her rub my little hole and let her know that you want this cunt in your mouth these juices are yours, daddy? Am I the only one who feels likes bras are just made weird and don’t fit your boobs right and life just sucks because your boob holders aren’t working the way they are supposed to so your boobs just end up being there doing their thang.
I Vant To Suck Your Boob Hoodie