Losing my mind one baby shark at a time do do do do do shirt

Something I never thought I would experience at school is a Losing my mind one baby shark at a time do do do do do shirt on top of a car with a sledgehammer and beating the roof relentlessly while baby shark blasts through the speakers in the background. Is this the world we live in? Where a song repeating the words Baby shark doo can get over 1B views and a song about accepting and love oneself for who you are can’t and has to worry about getting its views deleted. You know what? I’m gonna brag for just a second. I have the cutest baby. Since day one, she’s been beautiful! And I know all babies are cute but she’s like genuinely cute. Lol sorry, I’m proud. Like I made that beautiful baby.
Losing My Mind One Baby Shark At A Time Do Do Do Do Do Hoodie