I’m the Aunt that really don’t Play-Doh shirt

Bananas but I don’t want to I’m the Aunt that really don’t Play-Doh shirt. Plus we wouldn’t be able to afford that anyways. My aunt is already saying we’re running out of money for food and I don’t really eat that much anyways. How the hell am I supposed to get better if I can’t afford it? Also, if we can’t. I don’t know how you arrived on my Twitter but your love and sensitivity for animals has inspired me. I really try and associate with only those that love animals. You remind me of my favorite Aunt. She was a dog lover. She would hold me close to her. Men don’t know respect for women. Men don’t understand that they aren’t better or in any power to tell a girl what to do. I really hope they learn to respect women including their mother, sisters, aunts, nieces any woman.
I'm The Aunt That Really Don't Play Doh Hoodie