I may look calm but in my head I have punched you in the face 3 times shirt

Every once in a I may look calm but in my head I have punched you in the face 3 times shirt while I tune in to Hannity for a few minutes to get a flavor of what the president is imbibing, and it’s like if you turned stupidity into a fist and then punched yourself in the face with it a hundred times. When you lay the lumber to a guy don’t be surprised if you get punched in the face. This is exactly what’s wrong with the NHL. Somehow stickwork has become ok and acceptable. Could have easily defended himself. Didn’t. Bet Ekblad never slashes Domi again. If you’re a male and you wear flip-flops with jeans you deserve to be punched in the face as hard as possible.
I May Look Calm But In My Head I Have Punched You In The Face 3 Times Hoodie