I’m a grandpa and a LSU Tigers fan which means I’m pretty much perfect shirt

Actually, my grandpa was signed back in the I’m a grandpa and a LSU Tigers fan which means I’m pretty much perfect shirt and after he died from rare cancer he donated his body to LSU for research. I have a reason I’m here. Don’t make assumptions. Everyone has a right to go to whatever post-secondary school they choose with no judgment. If you click on people’s replies, you’ll see who they’re talking to. In my case, it’s the abusive grandpa who is trying to lose his job. I’m a big LSU fan and I watched you in every game you played. I just lost my Grandpa to stomach cancer 2 months ago, so I just want to say thank you for bringing awareness to this terrible disease.
I'm A Grandpa And A Lsu Tigers Fan Which Means I'm Pretty Much Perfect Hoodie