I’m a grandpa and a Star Trek fan which means I’m pretty much perfect shirt

My Grandpa was an artist but he also was an I’m a grandpa and a Star Trek fan which means I’m pretty much perfect shirt and Slater for Star Trek among other shows. I never got to meet him he died the day my mom found out she was pregnant with me but the guy never gave a fuck about anything and you can tell in these photos. Family Trait. Sometimes I lie away at night and think about the fact that the only time my grandmother ever saw my grandfather cry was when Spock died in star trek. At Best Buy I saw a straight up Star Trek refrigerator and it’s so over the top that I’m kind of obsessed with it. Why does a fridge need a giant touchscreen? Who knows. In your face grandpa.
I'm A Grandpa And A Star Trek Fan Which Means I'm Pretty Much Perfect Hoodie

Buy this shirt: I’m a grandpa and a Star Trek fan which means I’m pretty much perfect shirt
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/