I woke up in feast mode shirt

Louise and I drink our coffee lattes and I woke up in feast mode shirt. And all u young tough guys who r giggling and about to write a mean comment about how I drink girly coffee, remember this. I’ve probably spilled more cowboy coffee down the front of my shirt than u will ever drink. I woke up the following morning fixed my bed, had a quick shower then I went downstairs for breakfast found Ses’Thoko making me coffee. But in reflecting and reading thoughts from my friends, I realize these moments are what bind us together as humans. At the end of the day, we humans have to stick together and lift each other up. I share this knowing many of you have experienced something similar and I know many people have experienced something worse. Let there be healing for us all.
I Woke Up In Feast Mode Hoodie