If I’m drunk it’s my camping friends’ fault shirt

She always gave me an If I’m drunk it’s my camping friends’ fault shirt of peace and now my emotions were in turmoil. I heard someone sit in a lounge next to me but I kept my eyes closed. They said nothing for a while. Or legs touching, I have one of mine between hers and one of hers between mine. Then go look for Mimi in the house. I retrace my steps and find Mimi in the kitchen having wine from a paper cup. I take it from her then gulp it. She looks at me questioningly. She got pregnant before we dated and I only found out about it the week you told me. Then go buy Nandos. Mimi is walking behind me quietly. I think she’s trying to keep an eye on me. She has never seen me like this. And is afraid to approach me. His suitcases are ready. He follows me into the kitchen and pours himself a glass and gets his share. Mimi walks in and does the same.
If I'm Drunk It's My Camping Friends' Fault Hoodie