If I’m drunk wine it’s my sister’s fault shirt

I couldn’t wait to go back to Nan. She always gave me an If I’m drunk wine it’s my sister’s fault shirt of peace and now my emotions were in turmoil. I heard someone sit in a lounge next to me but I kept my eyes closed. They said nothing for a while. Or legs touching, I have one of mine between hers and one of hers between mine. My little one was confused and then looked under the blanket, didn’t see her sister and waved bye-bye. Three or maybe four dogs were legit astounded or freaked out. I take it from her then gulp it. She looks at me questioningly. She got pregnant before we dated and I only found out about it the week you told me. Then go buy Nandos. Mimi is walking behind me quietly. I think she’s trying to keep an eye on me.
If I'm Drunk Wine It's My Sister's Fault Hoodie