Skull Rhinestone Christmas sweater

I would love for this Skull Rhinestone Christmas sweater to be more interactive. I was going to record some so I could do my housework but you’ve turned me into a couch potato today, I’m currently enjoying the Christmas train. It’s my Birthday on the 4th, I shall be home all snuggled and cozy watching my favorite channel as always Christmas 24. Harriet Gallagher, it’s too soon for a lit Christmas tree in your bedroom along with that gigantic sack to fill. I love the feverish activity and excitement a bit nearer the time. I haven’t even known you over a Christmas yet but because you tagged me in that meme the other day I think this is fitting. I was just admiring this, thinking what great ideas!! Hahaha, don’t be surprised when I am rocking this outfit at the grocery store.
Skull Rhinestone Christmas Guys Shirt