Unicorn roses are red violets are blue I have 5 fingers the shirt

Your example of faith and maturity in the Unicorn roses are red violets are blue I have 5 fingers the shirt of professional athletics, the sting of prejudice, the challenge of injury, and the other things you have faced is truly inspirational. But then I guess it shouldn’t surprise anyone that your high level of drive and achievement also come with a significant level of stress and anxiety. Anyway, thanks again. You are an amazing role model of a man and a Christian! I hate the education system right now and as I try my best. I decided to do something else after I saw so many unhappy. This is the best message for any high school students. With such an overly competitive community, it’s hard to see what goes on mentally behind it.
Unicorn Roses Are Red Violets Are Blue I Have 5 Fingers The Sweater