This shade of black really brings out the color of my soul shirt

I believe teachers are massively underpaid. That This shade of black really brings out the color of my soul shirt said. Those special needs children need to be in reg. School classes. They all learn from it. Compassion is learned at a very young age. And the special needs kids also learn to adapt better when mainstreamed. I’d keep him home much of the time because I struggled with consciously sending him to school when he was coming home with bruises, knots on his head, and I’d still be called to the school almost daily. The thing is, I’d tell teachers or administrators what his triggers were, but no one would change what they were doing without an official diagnosis. I remember how my community would shoo us away or we would be the talk of the town that my mum was sectioned. Send me photographic proof and I’ll donate the small profit. I made from that copy to a progressive charity of my choice.
This Shade Of Black Really Brings Out The Color Of My Soul Hoodie